Discover what many other insurance agents hope you don't find out: Coverage for your Ohio or Indiana licensed pest control business from an agent directly appointed with writing carrier. If your current insurance involves a broker, insurance wholesaler, or other 3rd party other than your insurance agent and the insurance carrier, we can save you a lot of money!
We offer coverage for Ohio and Indiana pest control contractors, insurance for exterminators, and even have a policy for wildlife control business. Pest control liability insurance for the rest of us... *Insurance without broker fees *No sales tax *Easy monthly payments with no finance charges.
"I'm Phil. a licensed private investigator (PI) since 2003 and licensed insurance agent since 2006. Being a PI also requires state-mandated errors & omissions insurance, and I was paying enormous annual premiums for pretty lousy coverage. I was so frustrated, I used my investigative skills to find the very best carriers for E&O/professional liability coverage, and became a licensed insurance agent to sell it. I've now found some great options for Pest Control Business insurance. Give me a ring, save some money." -PHIL PAVARINI JR Insurance Agent
ARE YOU A LICENSED INSURANCE AGENT?
WE OFFER LIFETIME RESIDUALS ON REFERRALS. CONTACT US!
– Pest Control applicators treating home, business, manufacturing, hospitals, hotels, apartments
– Apply chemicals inside homes and businesses
– Insect remediation, including termite treatment, ant, cockroaches, hibernating insects, yellow jackets, and other bugs
– Nuisance rodents, wildlife, bird, skunk, raccoon removal
– Pest control inspectors, rodent consultation
– WDI - Wood Destroying Insect Inspections
– Commercial GL, General Liability
– Professional liability (Errors & Omissions, E&O)
– Pollution liability coverage
– Property entrusted coverage
– Medical payment of $5,000 available
– Employment practices liability (EPLI)
– Commercial Automobile
– Building, Business Personal Property
– Loss of business income coverage
– Inland marine, Property Coverage
– Crime Bonds
– Umbrella Policy
Available in Ohio and Indiana